Followers

Home

Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Donkey and others

Afternoon all 

Hope you are warm today it has been really brrrrrr here. Had to go into town this morning
bank, post office and the like and travelling in the car was showing 
down to minus 7 !!!

Here at home it was minus 4. 

However I have been out in the garden today digging up my dahlias should have 
done it ages ago but like most things crafting has got in the way. 

I have the Village Hall Coffee morning craft table tomorrow so just finishing off 
some of my cards. 

Then on Saturday a Christmas Craft Fair. 

All go 

So for today it is just a very quick card using Hunkydory topper and card stock. 


Really like this image of the donkeys. Something rather gentle about them
dont you think.

The funny speckles are gold edges to the images.

Love having the opportunity to make quick cards and this is what Hunkydory 
does for me. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


Very happy to say I made the top selection over at Crafting from the Heart last challenge 


Bye for now keep warm and safe

crafty hugs 

x x 



3 comments:

  1. A peaceful scene Pen lovely topper and card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image on your card Pen, very pretty.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen