Followers

Home

Monday, 28 November 2016

Exciting news and I invite you to join in .....


Good Afternoon everyone and welcome

I have some very exiting news

I have been asked to join as a new Design Team member and have accepted


I would like to invite you ALL to come along and play with us.


Pop over to the blog HERE


The challenges run for an entire month and you can enter up to five projects and you can 
combine our challenges with as many others as you wish. 

"Come along and play we are an all-crafts challenge blog and welcome any and all kinds of handmade creations"

I will officially be starting in January so this will give me a bit of time to 
find my way around this new challenge. 

I hope to see you ALL who follow my blog over at sometime 

So will get on reading up and thinking about the 
time ahead. 

So very proud to be asked to join and I thank you all who
have followed me in my journey 
in Blogland. 

Have a great afternoon 

Crafty hugs 

x x 





7 comments:

  1. Many congratulations. It's a very exciting time and I'm sure that you'll enjoy every minute. Happy crafting, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Pen, many happy crafting days ahead. Enjoy.😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Pen, I'm sure you will be an asset to the team, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Pen on becoming a DT member for Love to craft, looking forwards to seeing what you come up with.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team, Pen! I am so exited to work together!
    Hugs
    Irena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen