Followers

Home

Monday, 7 November 2016

Father Time

Good morning hope you had a good weekend 

Not sure where the time goes. 

But here is my card for today

 

I have had fun with this card using up snippets of card, paper and ribbon. 

I started with the snippet of white card which I had used to mop up ink from a smoothie


Then used 2 rubber Clock stamps using black archival ink. 

Mounted onto various sizes of scraps of card with a ribbon from Crafty Ribbons stash. 
using red tape. 

Mounted onto a Craftwork Cards card blank. 

Added another ribbon and sentiment Father.


Thinking along the lines of Father Time but will be suitable for Dens Father, for his birthday. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge


Hope you have a good day and look forward to seeing you today and in the future. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

9 comments:

  1. Great card Pen - love the theme. Still scratching my head here thinking whether I can find anything suitable to enter Allsorts with.Den's Dad will love this I'm sure!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Pen, great images and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images and a lovely background and lovely colour choice.
    The sentiment I thought was quite appropriate too as I thought of Old Father Time.
    Thank you for joining our 'Clocks/Time' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super creation for our 'time clocks and numbers' theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, beautiful stamp.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity over at Allsorts' Time week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card, love the clocks you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card. I love the stamped clocks. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know where time goes but on your card it is there! Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this card, I too do not know where the time goes.
    Your clocks are fab. A perfect male card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen