Followers

Home

Friday, 18 November 2016

Friday Oldie and Emoji's

Good afternoon everyone and hope your day is going well. 

What a day to talk about the weather, snow, hail, sleet and rain all in a day 
not to mention thunder too.

And it is cold too, but I suppose it is now Winter time. 

Been busy today making those egg decorations πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

now I said I would show you how to add these .......emojis πŸ‡πŸ‡

or come to that anything else on 
their charts 🌡


🌸🌸



🐼



☂☃☃

So the 
🌍

is round and the blog goes to everyone 

Thank you for popping in today

And I look forward to your visit again 

Here by the way is my Friday Oldie




Best dash Malt loaf is ready 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks re the emojis. Fab oldie today. Lovely sunny day here today, cold but lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pen, and thanks for the emojis info, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    thank you for the emojo info I had noticed it on the top of the new post page, but wasn't quite sure aabout it.

    Your Oldie this Friday is gorgeous and a wonderful shape and design too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pen your baking sounds lush.
    Thanks for the emojo info too.
    A beautiful easel oldie today, thank you for joining me this week. A lovely soft colour palette and a perfect butterfly to finish.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen