Followers

Home

Saturday, 26 November 2016

Friday Oldie on Saturday

AFternoon all and thank you for popping in 

Been out to see my Grandson today which was lovely boy how they grow. 

Sorry to have missed my post yesterday it was just one of those days. 

Saw this on Facebook yesterday and thought how right this is "for me"

do you have so much stuff that you wonder if you will ever use it all.


Was busy first thing this morning making some Hunkydory cards with a new parcel of
goodies which arrived yesterday. 
Just love these .... how about you. 


Think I will show something old for over on Erika's Oldie Friday for today
as the time is rolling on and I have more of those pine cones to make before tea. 

So here is my Oldie. It is a Craftwork Cards image with candi. I have sold 
loads of this design and wish I could get more of these toppers. 

any ideas? I have tried the various auction sites and direct but no luck yet. 

I still have several available so I am ok for now. 


I hope you like it and have a great evening. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful oldie Pen, your Hunkydory cards look lovely such a variety of designs. Laughed when I saw the Facebook quote apt for most of us I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pen! So funny about the quote - I've gone one step further and vowed my closest crafting friends to silence when they see just what I have and what it must have cost over the years :) If they keep that promise then they can scamper off with whatever they choose!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful oldie Pen, I love your quote, yes I'm with you on that one, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Pen, very pretty. I am with you as well on that quote, I think most crafters are. Theres only one thing that comforts me and thats that i'm pretty sure hubby is the same if not worse with his workshop ;)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen,
    what a very pretty Oldie.
    I love your wonderful design.
    Oh I dread when that happens as it is going to be one hell of a job sorting my craft room for someone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen, thanks for joining me this weekend sharing an oldie. A beautiful card, loving the craftwork card image with candi. I have some of their pads but not this one I am afraid.
    As for your quote that is definitely high on my list of worries, if only my hubby knew how much money was sat in my crafty stash....he'd be in hospital with shock!

    Hope you've had a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen