Followers

Home

Sunday, 13 November 2016

Friends never fade

Good afternoon all and thank you for popping in to see me today. 

It is a time to remember and think about our friends, family and loved ones today. 

I have been on a beautiful walk this morning with Den my partner and I will show you 
the photos tomorrow. 

But for today here is my card 


It is Clean and Simple card which I think will be just right for a dear Friend of mine.

She lives many miles away and she is always in my thoughts. 

I have used the Penny Black Stamp using my new Misti 

Stamped onto white card and then used a smoothie with Peacock distress ink too
halo the flower. 

Then used a sentiment which says it all.... for today and always. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





I would like to welcome my new follower today. 

The sun is shinning and now time for a cuppa "me thinks" 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Pen, I love the gorgeous bloom and your colours are so lovely, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your loving heart made you create such a lovely card that displays the immortality of true friendship .thank you for dropping this precious idea .
    my friend also lives in city far away and i will try to surprise her as since years everything was through digital resources

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is card is simply BEAUTIFUL.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pan,
    such a beautiful card, and wonderful stamping and inking.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Pen that should have read Pen not Pan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have inked your flower Pen, great colourful card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card love the sentiment thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week and good luck
    AuntySue DT
    http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://auntysuescraftcavern.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card - thanks so much for joining us over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle challenge blog,
    Kristina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, the flower looks wonderful with the tip of purple and the blended background.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen