Followers

Home

Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Geese in among the poppies

Afternoon everyone and thank you for coming over to see me today. 

I have been working on the next Challenge over at Clarity - November Challenge

So here is my project and photos of my steps.....










This has been an interesting challenge this month as there are several new things for
me to learn. Stamping onto tissue paper, colouring tissue paper.
Wonder if the geese should have been a bit brighter  - but it is done now

Used various paint to make this....all acrylic but different types.

I decided to make this canvas with poppy flowers as these are my favorite flower.

Hope you like it .....

Challenges 

Clarity Stamp Calendar Challenge - November

More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything goes

Love to Scrap Challenge - 90 Anything goes

Ribbon Girls - November Use any image


An interesting reading today 

" Every time a person laughs, she adds a few days to her life"

Now is that not the truth...  it is just a matter of 
perspective. 

I try to smile every time I am out shopping or just walking. It is surprising how 
many people do not smile. I know that sometimes things are difficult but if one 
tries to look happy I find it helps. 

Well best get the chicken on - not the goose.

Crafty hugs

x x 



8 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! I love the background scene. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning work Pen, beautiful colours and background, I love the geese Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to smile whilst out too. I can't decide whether folks would think, oh she's happy or look at that nutter! LOL.
    I love your canvas and it is always lovely to try new techniques.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen,
    I don't know how I missed this superb canvas.
    I love your wonderful design and the superb work involved in it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is lovely Pen, I like it very much. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful canvas work! I love the way the geese turned out. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen