Followers

Home

Monday, 14 November 2016

I is for ......

A very good afternoon to you all. 

Thank you for coming over to see me and thank you for your comments 
on my blog. They are all read and I get so much joy from them. 

Here is my project for today. 


Although I have been busy with my "egg decorations" I have had time to
do a tag today. 

I have used Sheena Douglass stamp with Aqua pens first to stamp the image



then I used Alcohol pens to colour in the flower. I tried to use water first with the 
watercolour but that did not work (how I wanted) 

So Alcohol pens were great, blending in all the shades to create this flower. 

I think I may be converted.... to these pens.

Added some distress ink, left on my brush to colour the background. 

So I would like to enter this for the following 

Challenge 




Thank you for coming over and I look forward to your visit again. 

I will post my photos of yesterdays walk in the next few days just need to re size them

😎😎😎😎

OOOOO just seen I can now put emoji into my post. 

πŸ‘

Best get on and see about tea, cuppa is calling 

Crafty hugs 

x  x 


15 comments:

  1. Your tag is beautiful. If I had that gorgeous flower, I would have used it, too. Of course, I don't have any pens, so I will leave all that beauty to you. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pen I love your Iris tag, it is coloured beautifully, loving the background too, it really makes the flower pop.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi pen,
    what a very lovely tag, and your colouring of that stamp is fab.
    Your background colour is very pretty and beautifully created too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautifully coloured iris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen your tag is absolutely gorgeous, your stamping is so fab and the floral image is beautiful, love the colours.
    How did you manage to put the emojes on? I can do it with my tablet but not the computer πŸ™, have a lovely day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Playing catchup, loving the iris, beautiful colour

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring on yur iris. And I'm asking the same question about the emojis :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your tag this week - great colouring of the iris and framing of the tag,

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a hard call not to go with such a beautiful flower....

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Iris tag, thank you for entering the Craft Barn Alpha challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The perfect stamp for the letter "I" and you have coloured the image beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just lovely, and a perfect choice for the letter... One of my favourite flower too (because of the colour).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tag. The purple is so rich, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely tag, I love irises, but am not very successful growing them, the slugs love them as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen