Followers

Home

Friday, 4 November 2016

In the Buttercups

Good afternoon and thank you for popping over to see me today. 

Sorry I missed you yesterday - busy morning up at the Village Hall 
coffee and selling my cards. It all helps to fund my "hobby"

I have made this card for a "family member" who has her birthday tomorrow


I have used Pollyanna Pickering Farmyard topper and used snippets of 
card to mount onto the snippets of backing papers. 

I have added a ribbon using 3D gel made from Crafty Ribbons stash. Got another 6 bags of 
ribbons yesterday - lovely selection in the bag scraps. :) 

Think it also nearly follows the challenge of a sketch too ..... if you turn it upside down :) 



I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Off later today for a Bonfire Night up at the Village Hall with a meal of 
sausages and chips. No cooking for me tonight. 

Hope the weather clears up as it has been raining this morning, feeling rather cold
but as Den said last night IT IS NOVEMBER 

Time for a cuppa 

Thank you for coming over to see me today and I look forward to hearing from you 
really love your comments. 

Hopefully will have some photos to share tomorrow after tonight. 

Take care and 

Crafty hugs 

8 comments:

  1. What a charming card Pen, it's a lovely image and with beautiful paper too.
    Have a lovely evening, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Pen. I do like that topper. Enjoy your evening. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pen a beautiful card, love how you've matched the papers to your image.
    I hope you have a lovely evening at the bonfire. Absolutely pouring down here so glad ours is on tomorrow evening instead.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thanks for joining in at Crafting from the Heart good luck 😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the image and your great card design - thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Great if you like our scrap bags. Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pen and thanks for another great card with participation on our challenge at Crafty Ribbons! Don't miss there's a new one out today!

    La Vikinga // Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen