Followers

Home

Sunday, 20 November 2016

Navy Blue

Afternoon all, thank you for popping over today

Hope you are having a good weekend. Weather a little better today 
dry for the moment but boy what a night I gather. 

I fortunately slept all the way through it, but the bins were all over the garden and 
lots and lots of rain in the tubs.

Been playing today with Shaving Foam and using up some of my snippets of 
card. Those bits that went wrong but on the other side I could use. 

So here is my card for today


Shaving foam with inks - mix up and squiggle card stock onto it 



I have used a section of the now made Navy blue background to stamp 
a Hobby Art Poppy stamp onto. 


Coloured in with dark blue alcohol pens. 

Mounted onto Navy snippets of card and used snippets of ribbon from 
my Crafty Ribbons stash. But coloured in the white dots with Navy pen 

Cut out some Butterflies from a Hunkydory scrap of acetate. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for coming over to see me today. 

Got to get back into the swing of entering my projects - been a bit tied up 
with getting things ready for the Christmas Fair next month 
only 2 weeks away. So please bare with me if I am not around so much 
over the next few days. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


12 comments:

  1. Hi Pen,
    such a very gorgeous card.
    I love your shaving foam background you have created.
    The colours look so amazing and lovely.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and poppy image-brilliant shaving foam background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a beautiful card! I love your shaving cream background. I really gotta' get me some shaving cream! The poppy image is so pretty too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning. I haven't made shaving cream papers for so long, I can't remember the last time. But when I make them, I make hundreds of pages at the same time. I applaud you. For some reason, they are like potato chips with me. I can't make just one. You show great restraint and created a beauty in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever you, Pen, I'm going to try for butterfly challenge this time around!! I do love your card and the shaving foam is on my to try list one day too!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work on the background Pen then using toning markers was inspired a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the process and a great idea to color white dots in blue. I never thought about that. Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, love the background and the stamp.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful background Pen and Mrs A is bound to love it for sure! Very pretty card.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. when I made some shaving foam sheets of paper they smelt lovely and the ones I have left still do so an added bonus in my book. Love how you have combined yours to add the flower stamp. Love those butterflies too. Thankyou for flutering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lovely Navy card Pen, good luck getting ready for your Christmas fair.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. More gorgeousness Pen, lovely froral image and wonderful colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen