Followers

Home

Saturday, 12 November 2016

Oldie Friday but it is Saturday

Good evening all 

Thank you for popping over today. 

Was not going to post today as I have been busy making decorations like yesterdays 
blog post but then remembered 

Erika's page to share something old :) 

So here it is .....

First Do you Remember this date 



Yes it was to Celebrate the Queens Birthday 

And here is a photo which I took a few years ago which I call 
Leopard Stones. 

It is taken through water, a small river near to us taken one summers day. 


Roll on the summer.....

Been a horrid day here weather wise, wet and fog. 

Well I hope you have had a good day and look forward to seeing you again

Crafty hugs 

x x 



2 comments:

  1. I actually remember you sharing that first photo before, but not the second one. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen sorry I missed this over the weekend, a couple of great photos there. In the first photo everyone looks to be having a super time. As for the second photo I love the autumnal colours and the texture you get from looking through the water. A super shot.

    I hope you had a super weekend?
    Thanks for joining me sharing an oldie, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen