Followers

Home

Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Poinsettia

Good evening to you today. 

Thank you for popping in to see me and to see what I have been up to.

I have the Village Hall Coffee Morning tomorrow and been very busy replacing 
my stocks. 

But here is the card I made yesterday. 





I have used Penny Black Poinsettia stamp onto one of my mopped up papers, was not 
totally happy with it when I stamped it, some weeks ago. However I came back to it 
yesterday and thought I know .....

so 

Cut it down inked round the edges mounted onto another mat onto a card blank. 

Then used glitter to paint over the flower and added sequins over the card. 
Added Glossy Accents to the berries too. 

Added a Christmas Sentiment 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Thank you for popping in today. 

Best dash got a cuppa waiting. 

Look forward to your visit again 

Crafty hugs 

x x 



8 comments:

  1. Stunning card! That fabulous stamp is so effective against the lovely background, a show- stopper Christmas card! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’ this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness. You put a great deal into that card. It's a beauty and your fussy cutting was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poinsettia with such a lovely effect. I'm glad you had a chance to revisit the image . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful poinsettia, a super stamp and great effect. Hope you managed to work on your stock?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining in with our November card challenge at The Ribbon Girl and good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very elegant card and perfect for our theme at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges, many thanks for joining in. I always lovel a Poinsettia Pen.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo what a stunner and thanks for joining us at Penny Black And More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful creation! Thank you so much for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen