Followers

Home

Saturday, 5 November 2016

Quote, butterfly and fire

Afternoon all and how are you today. 

Thank you for coming over to my blog and hope you are having a good day. 

Here is my card for today. 


I have used from Hunkydory one of their new quotes and mounted onto rainbow mirri card
onto a white card blank. 

Die cut out some butterflies from some paper which has silver and gold swirls. 

Added to the card with some silver nuvo drops. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following, as I am sure that the colour is
something along the lines of Quick Silver, Quotes and butterflies 

Challenges 


I hope you have a great day. Are you having a Bonfire Party today? 

As I mentioned yesterday we had ours up at the Village Hall last night. 

Great bonfire and even had some fireworks. Sorry about the quality of the photos but they were 
taken on my phone. !!!! 




Interesting thoughts today in that 

" When we see each experience as paving the way for something bigger ahead, it changes in size, shape, colour and ferociousness" 

Sort of goes with the quote on my card today.

 " It is not what we look at that matters, but what we see"

These photos may not be the best but I will remember the evening. 

Hope you have a good time tonight in what ever you are doing 

See you again

Crafty hugs 

x x 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, looks like you had a good night last night.
    Our do is tonight but the forecast isn't great. I got soaked coming home for work so I'm not going back out if it is dinning down.

    A beautiful card, love the image and the sentiment. The little butterflies just finish it nicely too.

    Enjoy your weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and beautiful quote. Visiting today with my GDT hat on so thank you for sharing with us at the Butterfly Challenge.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the quote that you used. Perfect for my challenge. I love the ballerina. We went to a firework display too on Saurday night. The time in years. It was run by the local Loins club and had a really good turn out. Laser lights and a mini funfair too. Thank you for fluttering by . Your card wil be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen