Followers

Home

Sunday, 27 November 2016

Scrappy Cat


Afternoon all and hope you are surviving the Black Friday Sales.

I have been busy this morning baking cakes and booo hooo just burnt the stewing apples.

Here is a quick card which I have made out of a whole load of snippets. 





First I cut up strips of snippet card which were left over into squares


mounted onto a sticky paper 

And mounted eventually once happy onto pink card again from my stash. 

Then cut out a cat from a scrap of paper 

Added a few nuvo dots and butterfly with a sentiment. 


I hope you like it -


Bit of a short post today 

Things to do but enjoyed doing a bit of creative crafting this afternoon. 

Even with the smell of burnt apples. 

Have a great evening

Crafty hugs 

x x 

4 comments:

  1. Great card Pen and wonderful use of snippets! I love to see imaginative ways folk use up their snippets - and I love the cat as well!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Pen love the bold colours and that cat, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright cheery background Pen and a great cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've created your background Pen and that cat is a great shape too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen