Followers

Home

Thursday, 10 November 2016

"the Unfolding"

Afternoon everyone and thank you for popping over today

I have been busy this morning and thought I would have a play with my 
new tool

But first here is my project for today. Anything but a card


I have just got a Misti stamping tool seems very easy to use and keeps the image in the right
place so that you can add extra colour or design without the worry of getting the image 
in the wrong place. 


I used a white tag, as you can see above and painted watercolour paints onto the 
Penny Black image. 

Re-stamped over again to get the depth of the image I wanted.

Then used distress inks to colour the background. 

Added some blue sequins and a pale blue ribbon too. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge


Hope you have a great day and thank you for coming over. 

Take care

Crafty hugs 
xx 





5 comments:

  1. The Misti is great fun, isn't it. I seem to have a renewed interest in stamping, looking at them differently knowing I can repeat stamp.
    Loving your floral tag and use of different colours.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is absolutely gorgeous Pen and I love the colours. I bought my Misti a couple of months from a friend who got two for her birthday. I only started using it a few days ago and absolutely love it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen your tag is stunning, beautifully designed and coloured, love it Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC inking. Glad you are pleased with your new toy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    I really must try this with my Misti. I saw a video but Jill Foster and she makes it look so easy!
    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen