Followers

Home

Tuesday, 8 November 2016

There is a reason

Afternoon all 

Been a busy morning today, shopping, and finishing off an order for my Cousin. 

Hope to get her parcel off in the post later this week :) 

An interesting reading today 

"learn to get in touch with silence within yourself and know that everything in this life  has a purpose. There are no mistakes, not coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from"

I have always tried to think "we are not given more that we can cope with in a day"

Although at times it may not seem that way. 

If things had not happened the way they did, back along, I would not be the person 
I am today. 

Good or bad, everything has a consequence, and it is that we have to learn by. 



Here is my card for today


It is a simple card using Clarity Stamp Stencil which I have coloured in with distress
inks and added a peel off sentiment. 

Challenge


I look forward to your visit again 

Crafty hugs 

x x 






6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and the stencilling is lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours Pen, it's a pretty stencil, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    what a very wonderful card and such pretty inking too.
    Love the design of this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and lovely reading too!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pen I love the soft colour palette for this Christmas card.
    A perfect seasonal number.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen