Followers

Home

Wednesday, 9 November 2016

U is for .....

I hope I can say it is a good day for you all today,

not sure how the results in America are going to affect us all.

I will have to wait a little 
longer before I get out my pension I think as the Stock Market has plummeted this morning but
now see as I finish this blog that the Market has risen.


But I am powerless over that, and know the sometimes it is best to wait and there is a 
reason, as I mentioned yesterday, for everything. 

Very glad to say my new stamps from Hunkydory arrived today just ready for this 
next challenge 

U is for Unicorn of course, just had to be. 


I have used a mopped up tag and stamped the image onto the tag. 

Coloured in with my new alcohol pens and added a definition.

Gave a bit more of a splatter effect by spraying with water and mopping up excess inks. 

So I would like to enter him for the following 

Challenges 


The Craft Barn Challenge - U is for ....

I have been "up-cycling" today ... there is another U is for Up-cycling

 making a bag out of scraps of poplin cloth I have.
Not quite "perfect" but know where I have gone wrong but it is ONLY A BAG


The edges I stitched before rolling over the top ....


I hope you have a good day. 

"we have to accept the things we can not change, the courage to accept the things we can and 
the wisdom to know the difference" 





Hope to see you again

Take care 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


10 comments:

  1. Great word to use for your tag. Some lovely sayings as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new stamps are great Pen and what a lovely tag. Perhaps accepting and letting go is the best way but it's not always that easy. Enjoy the rest of your day. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute tag with a my little pony feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your unicorn in a field of horses. It's quite clever. Your new coloring tools are fantastic.

    We in America are wondering what happened, too. It's a bit scary from where I sit, too. I like your bag. I can't sew a straight line and never cut anything, so this is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the unicorn - thanks for joining in the Craft Barn Alpha Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiments Pen and very true.
    Loving your bag, great use of leftovers.
    As for your unicorn, a lovely colourful card, the sentiment is a great match too.

    Hgus Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab tag, love that unicorn and the sentiment too. Happy weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely tag. We can all do with a bit of unicorn magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag, a great choice of U for a bit of magic. Your bag is great and my sewing mishaps are so much worse than yours... The last time I worked on a bag I stitched front and back together oops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new stamps arrived at just the right time and perfect for the letter "u". A lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen