Followers

Home

Sunday, 6 November 2016

We must Remember

Good afternoon all

Roast is in the oven so thought while I had a chance would share with you today's card


I have used Hobby Art Rubber stamp of poppies on a snippet of my backing papers.

Stamped in red ink first and then used red watercolour pen to colour in the flowers, 
keeping it all in a monochrome colouring. 

Mounted onto snippets of card from my stash and added a 3 tone red ribbon to the 
edge of the card. 

There is a slight shimmer on the card due to the background paper. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




I think that the Poppy is my most favorite flower. I always think of Dad and the fields where I 
use to ride my horse when I was younger. Fields of poppies - just beautiful. 

But it also is a flower to Remember those who went to War for us 
and we must remember. 

I hope you have a good evening and I look forward to our chat again 
as soon as you feel like popping over to see me. 

Crafty hugs 

x x



9 comments:

  1. These poppies are so pretty, I like the water colour technique that yo used.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning Pen, beautiful colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love poppies too! It is good to see monochrome card. Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - than you for joining the Craft Barn Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We remember and this is a beautiful tribute.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely water coloured card, perfect for Remembrance week.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely stamp and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, poppies are my favourite flower as well. Unfortunately they don't want to grow in my garden.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen