Followers

Home

Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Wheels on the Bus or Clockwork Orange?


Good afternoon all and nice to have you popping over to see me today. 

I was thinking along the lines of Clockwork Orange as a Book  
and then thought about a song Wheels on the Bus go round and round. 

So here is my card 


I have used one of my mopped up card stock and stamped wheels, cogs onto the 
card stock. I like how I have given depth to the image by doing ghost stamps. 

Added a sentiment of Well Done you have Passed. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge


Think Den had a good day yesterday although he had to work. 
Tea was nice the remainder of the Chinese Takeaway and CAKE

Here is the Cake


Interesting meditation today 

Making lists.... 

" Lists are great, They give us such a feeling of order and control. They are the quickest roads back to order and sanity when life seems completely out of control"

mmmmmm..... what do I think about this .....

I have to say I love making lists, especially for shopping, it is so easy to get carried away 
shopping if I do not have a list. 

I make lists of things to pack, when we go away. 

I make lists of people I need to send Christmas Cards too.

I make list of Challenges I would like to enter.

And so .... the lists go on. 

Are my lists to stop me forgetting or is it to keep control that is another question. 

How about you. 

Have a great day, with or without lists. 

Thank you for stopping by 

Crafty hugs 

x  x 

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Pen. Yes I do make lists too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm cake, it looks yummy. Love your card, it works for both song titles! So sorry I'm late in visiting. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my husband loves a list!
    I tend to wing it most of the time, except at Christmas or when shopping for food.

    Loving the texture and colour combo of this card, all the cogs are fab too.

    Your cake is huge and looks very yummy indeed. I think a cup of tea and cake is in order now you have tempted me.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen