Followers

Home

Saturday, 10 December 2016

Another Year Taller


Good afternoon - well only just

Horrid weather here today - rain rain and more rain, so having a day indoors today. 

Here is my card for today which I have made using my new Hunkydory stamps.



You can not see but I have used a scrap of coloured mopped up card stock.

Stamped the bottom half of the giraffe first and then stamped the head onto 
as scrap of card and cut the head out. 

Used my alcohol pens to colour in. 

Added a few bibs and bobs and you may see the clouds have a bit of texture
This has been done using acrylic white paint. 

Mounted onto snippets of card-stock onto white card blank

It was nice not to do something in the Christmas theme .... sorry to say
seem to have been doing Christmas for ages. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



It is time for an Oldie over at Erika's so here is mine for today



I have made these caterpillars from Craftwork Cards Candi.

A rather fun card - note to self must make some more as I have none in 
my card stash. 

Have a great weekend 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

5 comments:

  1. Funny card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Pen, a real cute card, love the image and your colours, fabulous oldie too,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pen thank you for joining me this weekend loving your oldie, the caterpillars are very cute, as is the giraffe on your first card.
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Pen, love the giraffes head popped up and the caterpillars are fab !
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card. Love the giraffe. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen