Followers

Home

Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Birds R Us

Good Afternoon all 

How are you today 

I thought I would show you something that I have made for a special 
birthday 

I was asked "can I do birds" those normal garden birds for a lady who 
is shhh don't say 70 in January.

Well I said yes of course I can. 

So here it is


I have used Hunkydory card stock with the picture of the birds down the side. 

Folded a Adorable scorable card stock in half 

Cut a piece of Rainbow mirri board but took out the center.. as they say I have 
gutted it. 


Then added the Bird card stock to the card. 

Added another wee topper this time of a Wren 

And used a snippet of gold mirri card to die cut out the 

Happy 70th Birthday. 

Then added a few Nuvo Drops to balance the card, adding a little extra.

I hope she will be pleased and it will make her smile
She just loves all her garden birds.

(bit like me) 

Hope this card meets the criteria for the challenges
sorry if not. 

😸

Challenges 



Thank you for coming over to see me today

Hope you are having a good day. 

Been lovely here in the sun but the temperature has dropped somewhat now
so the heating is on and time for a cuppa. 

Here is a photo I took the other day from our Cabin
The valley was full of fog but the sun was shinning through.


when I see something like this in nature it makes me think how lucky we are. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

4 comments:

  1. a stunning card & awesome photo... what amazing scenery :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really super card with lovely Robins Pen, many thanks for sharing and joining our CAS theme at Allsorts this week.

    I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and perfect for a 70th birthday. Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen