Followers

Home

Monday, 12 December 2016

Butterfly canvas

Good morning everyone and welcome today to my blog

Hope you had a good weekend - where does the time go. I see possibly if I only go
shopping on my usual day I only have 2 more shopping days to Christmas. 

Well think I may need to get into the spirit of Christmas and start thinking 
about things needed. Hopefully my girls will be able to pop in at sometime during the 
festive season. 

Here is something I have been working on over the last few days.


I started by washing over an old canvas with white gesso. 

Then the fun began.

I have used many different things to make this canvas, IndigoBlu new stencil, Super Slap it on, 

Indigoblu Luscious Pigment Powders, Faber Castell Gelatos, Grunge paste, Glitter paste,

wooden butterflies and die cut out sentiment.


Mixed the Slap it on with pigment powder


Stenciled the butterfly onto the canvas and added texture and colour







I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Have really had fun making this canvas and it certainly glisten and sparkles 

😏

The weather as one would say is pants today. Foggy rain.

Interesting thought for the day today all about Balance

"WE need to go back to being people who think in terms of needs of others. 
Learn to be kind in the Maori way, be grateful for what you have
instead of asking for too much. 
Notice when your neighbour feels pain, sorrow, sickness - 
we have to try to re-balance things" 

I find I have to balance thing in my crafting .... 

How about you. 

Well best dash and think about doing my Christmas Cards

Crafty hugs 
x x 

5 comments:

  1. Bautiful designed canvas Pen, love the colours and butterflies, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the texture in your piece Pen. Thank you for joining in the IndigoBlu Blog Challenge. Good Luck and a Happy Christmas to you. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely texture and beautiful work as always Pen! thanks for joining us at the Indigo Blu challenge and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at More Mixed Media. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen