Followers

Home

Friday, 2 December 2016

Catherine Wheels

Good afternoon all 

Hope you are well and warm. 

Been busy making some items for my Craft Fair tomorrow which have taken up 
a bit of time today. Why do I leave things until the last moment. 

Did very well at the Coffee morning yesterday so that was a bonus. 

Here is my entry for today 

Catherine Wheel


I am using a dome shaped disc which I have covered with squares of material. 





Added a ribbon so that it can be hung up. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



It is also time for an Oldie over at Erikas seeing it is Friday !!!

Where does the time go???


Here is my card for today which is an oldie. Keeping with the Christmas theme so to speek

It was made using Hobby Art Stamp 

Yesterday was very cold and foggy. A very hard frost all day. 

That should kill the bugs in the garden. 

Hope you have a great day and will be back tomorrow 
all being well. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful decoration Pen, I especially love your choice of fabric, stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous decoration - beautiful colours and design.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pen I love your material decoration and thanks for the top tips in how to make it. It looks beautiful finished.
    A super oldie too. Thank you for joining me this Friday.
    Your Santa looks already ready and waiting for the job ahead. A great choice of colours, loving the background.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great decoration with textile and ribbon Pen!
    Thanks for joining in on our challenge at Crafty Ribbons again!
    La Vikinga // Crafty Ribbons Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. your piccies showing it being made are a total insight.Never expected it to be that simple. I love your colourway. Hugs Mrs A.
    p.s. There is a really naughty Elf over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your christmas ornament Pen, I'm sure they will be very popular. I totally get what you mean about leaving things til the last minute, I have a craft fair on wednesday eve which I booked in for before the summer and yet I have done next to nothing for it Lol...I think I will be burning the candle at both ends for the next few days !
    Gorgeous card as well by the way :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pen,
    what a gorgeous makes.
    That bauble is gorgeous and your Oldie for Friday is sich a very lovely design and lots of wonderful glittery grogeousness.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card and decoration! The decoration is really clever!

    Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely catherine wheel and thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Hope you will come back again. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! I like this! I may try and find some polystyrene and have a go!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges
    Laura
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen