Followers

Home

Thursday, 15 December 2016

Christmas Kiss

Afternoon all 

Sorry I missed you yesterday was really busy and the day just went !!!

Think I will have to take a bit of a back seat for the next week or so, 
as trying to play catch up. Will try to post each day but I hope you will understand
what with Christmas nearly upon us. 

Here is my card for today


Would have thought I had enough Christmas Cards but just had to make this one. 

I have used Pollyanna Pickering topper and papers with mounting onto black and white card stock

Added a few peel off sentiments  and stars and a ribbon bow. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 





Thank you for coming over to see me today - have a great day 
and hopefully see you tomorrow. 

Crafty hugs 
x x 

8 comments:

  1. Pen my whole week has been like that, zooming by and nothing to show for it too.
    Loving your card the wee cat and dog are very cute.
    I don't know about you but I could easily do with another month between now and Christmas!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see the cat and dog touching noses, looks like they are best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pen, lovely topper and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card, Pen. It is so sentimental, too.

    Like you, I am running and running and have nothing to show for it. Since it's supposed to get below zero F on Saturday, I won't be in my sewing/craft room, either which is always the coldest room in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think blogger just ate my comment !.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Mrs A yes blogger does seem to have eaten your post πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ xx

      Delete
  6. So sweet. I schedule my posts often a few at a time. The other day I scheduled up to Christmas Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card thank you for joining us at crafting musketeers
    Hugs Paula dt

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen