Followers

Home

Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Fairy News


Morning all 

Welcome to my newest followers on my blog thank you so much. 

I would first love to share my latest card for you and then give you some more news.

Here is my card 


First I used one of my snippet back ground papers from the other day

 Stamped with grey ink a Hunkydory clear stamp of poppies


Added a few more butterflies and a fairy


Coloured in the images with shades of yellow. 
Added a snippet of black card stock onto the "topper" and mounted onto a yellow snippet of 
yellow card from my stash. Had to cut down the topper so that it would fit the snippets !!!

Waste not want not as my Day use to say. 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Now for my news ....

I am very pleased to say that I am a new DT member over at 


Starting in January. 


The challenges run an entire month, starting on the 1st. 


Here are our few simple rules...

(1) Follow the specified theme for each challenge.

(2) No more than 5 entries per challenge, all separate projects. To give everyone an equal chance of winning, entries in excess of 5 will be deleted. You may, however, combine our challenge with as many others as you wish.

(3) Stamping (rubber/clear or digi) on all projects. Digital scrapbooking type creations, pre-printed images and stickers do not count as stamping. 

(4) New projects not posted prior to the start of our challenge. No back-linking.

(5) Link project (not entire blog) to our challenge via the InLinkz tool at the end of the challenge post. List our challenge in your blog post and link back to us.

Well best dash and get crafting 

Feel like I need to get down and messy. 

Thank you for popping in and have a great day. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 






4 comments:

  1. Love your pretty yellow poppies. They look super on your snippet background. The pixie looks sweet casting her magic over them. Thankyou for fluutering by my challenge. Congratulations on your new DT assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pen, look forward to seeing your cards. Love the bright yellow in the background and poppies with the pixie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card Pen! And well done on the DT position - I must find time after Christmas to try and play along. Right now it's all a bit of a struggle here.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Pen on your new DT post, and your card is stunning, beautiful colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen