Followers

Home

Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Getting messy

Good afternoon all and thank you for popping over to see me today. 


Anyway been able to get down and messy today and made this card 




I first covered a kraft card with white gesso and then added colour to the background.

Stamped various texture stamps in yellow and blue over the background.


Mat and layer onto yellow and blue card snippet stock. 

Added a butterfly and ribbon. Made some wee flowers and added a sentiment. 

I have used the the line in the Allsorts challenge 

Add dimension blue yellow and no design paper. I hope my card meets the criteria. 



I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Also a big thank you to everyone who has been in touch over the last few days. 
About the family matter. 

I am taking each day as it comes and realise there is nothing I can 
do apart from listen and not judge. 

Thank you for popping over 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


8 comments:

  1. Love this especially the butterfly. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and I love that background. Lots of lovely texture. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should get messy more often, love this card and especially the colour combo and background.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, great messy work - love it.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Blue Bingo' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen