Followers

Home

Saturday, 31 December 2016

Groovy face

Hi All

Thank you for popping in today this being the last day of the year. 

Nearly time for the New Year of 2017 where does the time go. 

Would like to say Happy New Year 
🎇

It has been a bit of a roller coaster of a year for my family this year.... so fingers 
crossed things will improve in the next. 

I have been playing with something new today. 

A new Stencil from Sheena Douglass Groovy 60's ..... that is my time 
when I was young, carefree and happy. 

So here is my card for today. 


I have used one of my mopped up papers today with the stencil


Used Black Soot distress inks and then coloured in with watercolour paints the eyes
and lips. 

Mounted onto a card blank having given an edge to the paper. 

I would like to enter if for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you everyone for your love and support over on my blog 
this year and I look forward to seeing you in the next 

Crafty hugs 
x x 


7 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, this is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks quite amazing, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, very striking!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts' New Something week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really great Pen! I hope that 2017 will be much kinder to you - hugs Gilly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stencil and i really like the paper. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen