Followers

Home

Thursday, 1 December 2016

Love to Craft! Challenge Blog - Waxy Ocean


Hi all and welcome to my very first entry as a Design Team Member over 


for December. 

I do hope that you will pop over and take the Challenge over at Love To Craft

 Click on the link above to see what other Design Team Members have 
done for inspiration this month.

 All the Challenges will be Anything Goes and goes live at 6 am on the first day of every month and run for the month. 

I look forward to see your entries - Happy Crafting 

Here is my entry a picture which I made some time back 


It is made using warm wax and the method is called Encaustic Wax Art

I used a shiny card stock and heated up using a special iron waxes and placed them onto 
the card stock. 

Using different parts of the iron to create the leaves in the foreground. 

The wax flows as you move the iron and one can wipe away areas - like in the picture to 
create areas of clear. 

Can you see a "ladies image" in the hills? 

I hope you like it and I look forward to showing my work over the 
coming months with 



Keeping it short for this time as time is running out to get something done
in time. 

Just wanted to start to share my work asap.


Crafty hugs 




6 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice for a first entry. So happy for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful entry Pen, a very atmospheric picture. Love it.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, Pen! I would love to try this technique some time! SOOOOOO glad you've joined us - you are a wonderful addition to our team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazind piece of art, Pen! I love it!!!
    Hugs
    Irena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful first entry as our newest design team member at Love To Craft ! I'm looking forward to see what else you create and am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen