Followers

Home

Friday, 16 December 2016

M is for .... and an Oldie

Good morning everyone 

The sun is shinning here today which is rather nice so may be to "peg out" later.

Here is my card for today. 


I have used Hunkdory topper onto an Adorable score-able card stock

Added a few stars and sentiment. 

Think it is "M is for "   MOTORCAR

I have made this card for my partner Den's Christmas card as he is "into cars"

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge


It is time again for an Oldie over at Erika's 

Jenny from Hobby Art has reposted one of my cards over on Facebook this week 
and I have had quite a few people revisiting the blog page.

So thought I would show you the picture again here today. 


The link for my blog is Here 

Well best dash - Sausage Rolls to make today :) 

Christmas Cake made yesterday 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

10 comments:

  1. How clever. I adore the card and the car. It's a genuine beauty, and so is the concept. I wasn't that clever (just scanned my spread), and I am in constant awe of your stamping skills.

    That oldie card is as relevant as it was when you made it. It's fantastic.

    Want to come bake for me? I'm so far behind, I may have to celebrate Christmas in February! Your sausage rolls sound good, and I'm a vegetarian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still not made my Christmas cake yet, might be buying one at work this year instead.
    Love your motorcar card, a perfect manly card.
    Your oldie is beautiful too, a very snowy festive scene, although I am glad we haven't had that sort of weather yet this year.
    Have fun making sausage rolls.
    Thanks for joining me today with your oldie, have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards today Pen, great oldie. Beautiful scene,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely red car for the "M" challenge, it makes a great focal image on that card. Happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card for the challenge. I wouldn't mind the car for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely festive image for M. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a crafty 2017 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Christmas Card and thank you for joining in the Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge. Merry Christmas to you from all of us xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your M card, a great picture! Your snowy scene is lovely too thanks for showing us. Have a fantastic Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely image for the festive season and by putting it on black card makes the red really stand out.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen