Followers

Home

Sunday, 18 December 2016

O Christmas Tree

Well where did that morning go.

So I will say good Afternoon to you all. 

Here is my card for today. 


The main part of the image I have stamped the tree using green ink onto a card blank

Then added Candi buttons, gems and nuvo drops to make the baubles.

Added die cut sentiment and stars. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Well that is it for now.....

Did not sleep very well, things are happening which are outside my control, 
but it is a worry. 

Time will tell 

Anyway I hope you have a good day and look forward to 
your visit again. 

Crafty hugs 
x x 

6 comments:

  1. Now I love this Pen, beautifully designed card,lovely texture and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Pen. I love this stamp. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card. Lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen