Followers

Home

Wednesday, 28 December 2016

P is for ...... Passion

Good afternoon all

Thank you for taking the time to pop over to view my blog.

I hope you are enjoying your day and all is well with you today. 
I went shopping today, after Christmas, thinking "oh wonder if the shops will be open"
silly me....

Tesco's here were open 24 hours per day since Boxing Day !!!

Very quite in town too... so much for the sales, well to be honest I have been 
shopping on line for my stuff....

What I hear you ask .... crafting items of course. 

Going to do more watercolour painting, mixed media work in the coming year
I hope. 

So here is my card for today 


I have used Sheena Douglas stamp of a Passion Flower inking in grey first. 
Then used my watercolour pens to paint in the flower. 

Mounted onto snippets of card stock and added a definition 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


An interesting thought in my book yesterday which I would like to share 
It is a Chinese Proverb

" A bit of fragrance clings to the hand that gives flowers"

Thought this was rather nice... maybe something to remember to add to 
a card. 

Well I hope you have good evening 

Thank you for popping in and see you tomorrow. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

10 comments:

  1. I was surprised you didn't find more sales when you were out and about. Here in the states, clearance is the word of the week.

    Your passionflower is fantastic. I love the shading you accomplished with your watercolor pens. You have created a beautiful final entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Pen. I look forward to seeing your creations in 2017. Wishing you and your Hubby a very happy and healthy new year. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous passion flower, mine in the garden has yet to flower. Have a great 2017

    ReplyDelete
  4. This passion flower is fabulous, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picture to end with. Thank you for joining the Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge. Wish you a Happy Crafty New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful image to end on. Good luck with the mixed media adventures this year xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colouring on your flower! Well done on completing the 26 pages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful finale, that stamp and it's colouring are lush.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely image and beautifully colourised. Wishing you a happy crafty 2017.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen