Followers

Home

Saturday, 24 December 2016

Party time

Good morning on the Christmas Eve

Had a lovely day yesterday with the family here are a few photos of the day. 

Went so quickly but it made my Christmas. 




Just a few photos that I was able to take on my phone. 

Here is an oldie for you too 


Do pop over to see Erika this week thought it best to keep with the Christmas 
theme as it is nearly upon us. 

Looking forward to getting messy and crafty today as yesterday was a 
day of not doing any !!! 

Turkey is out the freezer so it will be all hands on tomorrow. 

Sun is out so best get the last few bits of washing done. 

Have a lovely day today. Hope you have all you need from the shops 
and remember it is only a day. 

Enjoy and see you tomorrow. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 





5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Pen. Wishing you and your family a Very Happy and Peaceful Christmas. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen super photos thanks for sharing them.
    Beautiful oldie, have a wonderful Christmas and Health and Happiness in the coming year, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining me sharing an oldie today, love your traditional Christmas card.
    It looks like you've had a lovely family get together too. I miss our family Christmas, I've not seen mine at Christmas for five years, since starting in retail, I don't get enough time off to make the journey to my family.

    Have a fantastic Christmas, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry christmas wishes to you. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely party time photos. Enjoyed seeing how you spent it. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope it's safe, healthy, and warm.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen