Followers

Home

Friday, 30 December 2016

Petunia 2

Well hello today on the last Friday of the year.

I have today been continuing to play with my paints. 
Finding it so relaxing I have to say. 

I have made a tag to continue the theme which I set myself of  either flowers, animals and tags 
for the The Craft Barn


I have made a tag from one of my mopped up papers from yesterday


Stamped the Petunia image onto the tag 


Painted in the flowers and added a bit more colour and finally added a
definition 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following 

Challenges 


So it is P is for Petunia this is a Rubbernecker stamp 

I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day. 

Interesting post today on my meditation pages

 Withdrawal and Isolation! 

" Even when we withdraw from the world it is still there"

So very true at this moment in time with all that is going on.

Thank you for your wonderful comments 

Crafty hugs 
x x 



8 comments:

  1. Great final tag with the petunia. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Pen, this is incredible. I like the background as well as the petunia. Happy, happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very nice Rubbernecker stamp, I used one on my P page too. I have not seen this one before. The tag is lovely, loving that green.
    Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag - you can feel the peace. Thank you for joining the Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge. Wish you a Happy, Crafty New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag, great colours. have a great 2017

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the background. You've prompted me to be better at making use of the left over ink and paint. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag, I love the watercolour splats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great tag to finish the challenge. A lovely mop-up background to display the petunias on. Wishing you a happy crafty 2017.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen