Followers

Home

Monday, 26 December 2016

Santa and stars

Happy Boxing day 

I do not know what happened yesterday but I was rather ill feeling like I had 
flu ... today I have just aches and pains in all my joints. 

But yesterday I managed to cook a lovely turkey meal - turned out just right 

so today I have been taking it easy and playing. 

Here is my project for today.


I have followed the Clarity Calendar Challenge for this following the steps
as follows.....







I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 


Thank you for coming over to see me today

I look forward to the year ahead and hope that it will 
be better than the one just gone. 

Thank goodness for my crafting - and wonderful friends 
here in Blog land. 

Crafty hugs 
x x 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, sorry to hear that you are not so well, just ake things easy now.
    Beautiful card, lovely images of Santa and such a fabulous design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were poorly. Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Pen. Hope you're feeling better now. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen! So sorry to hear that you have been unwell - mind you, you have been under a lot of strain and maybe it's just your body slowing you down. Take care - hugs Gilly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen