Followers

Home

Sunday, 4 December 2016

Snowy box

Good afternoon all

Sorry to have missed you yesterday, what with the Craft Fair up at the Village Hall
by the time I finished I was really too tired to do anything. 

Had planned to get fish and chips but ended up having fish fingers and chips out 
the freezer. 

Not a bad time with the Craft Fair, sold quite a few cards but not many pinecones. 

A shame in a way that it was just mainly the Villagers who came and not many 
others from outside. 

The Committee I think will need to put their thinking caps on. I was lucky to have 
sold what I did there was one stall that did not sell anything I dont think. 

Anyway here is my project for today. 

A Snowy Box





A project from Hunkydory. 

I used some snippets of paper to decorate the box and a snippet of ribbon from my snippets of 
ribbon box. 

The red ribbon brings out the strips of the decoration. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


Best get on Chicken is in the oven and spent today doing those 
boring things like Housework !!!!

Done now and oh best get in the washing done 2 loads and the sheets 

A day of crafting tomorrow me thinks 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely make and well done on your sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed looking at all of your lovely creations!
    Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant box and thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Hope you will join us again. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges
    Laura
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen