Followers

Home

Wednesday, 21 December 2016

When inks meet Yupo

Afternoon all

As it is nearly Christmas I thought I would just blog today 
about something I was playing with yesterday. 

Yupo paper and Alcohol inks.





You can get Yupo Paper from various suppliers here I have some from 
The SAA


Started just dropping alcohol inks onto the paper. 

Splat splat splat 

Added more colours into the splats


 And more



Then thought now what ???? I know will splat rubbing alcohol over the patternes and 
see what happens.....


Lovely now got more depth of design 


Close up here 


Now I have to think what do I do with them. 

Used just one A4 sheet 


The "orange" piece I used with the off cut and used my pens on this one. 

Added stripes of fluorescent alcohol inks across the paper and then 
added drops of rubbing alcohol onto it. 

Seems to work just as well with alcohol pens !!!

Very retro - into the 60's 

Will make great backgrounds - just got to think what to do now. 

anyway I hope you have enjoyed this trip into a new 
method. 

Hope to see you tomorrow. 

Really must get on with the housework before the Girls come 
round. 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 
x x 


2 comments:

  1. What beautiful colours. It looks fun. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this effect.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen