Followers

Home

Thursday, 8 December 2016

Winter glow

Hi All thank you for popping over to see me today. 

Been a busy day went into town first. Walked all round town 
got some nice lace material got ideas for that....

And much to my surprise Den found my Fitbit. I had lost it for the last week, 
took it off (so I thought) before I washed my hair last Wednesday week.

And where was it found in the back of Dens Land Rover !!!
The only way it got there it must have got stuck on his coat. or we have faeries. 

Anyway thought I really must get down to crafting and so here is my card 
for today


I have used Card-io stamps onto a white card blank




Inked up in black and highlight the flames in yellow and orange distress inks


Added a little blue distress ink to the edges and faux stitched the edges. 

Added some glitter to the flames and stars 


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Hope you are having a good day and doing all you want. 

Got to think about sending my Christmas cards so think this evening I will
be making my list and my original one that I have been using 
year in year out seems to have gone walk abouts. 

Really must try to keep myself more tidy. 

Will that work = probably not. 

Anyway bye for now

Crafty hugs 

x x 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Pen, beautiful image and so well designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really nice. Love the cardio arrangement of stamps done in black. Not sure what a Fitbit is but glad it turned up. So annoying when things go missing and you know darn well you had it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    what a wonderful card and such a lovely stamped image and design.
    The colours look very lovely.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your candle card and the instructions are fab. Stamping this way can be so much fun.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful warm feeling from the candle light Pen, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card Pen! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you think about exchanging with the most recommended Bitcoin exchange service: YoBit.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen