Followers

Home

Thursday, 29 December 2016

Zucchini petunia

Good afternoon all and thanks for popping over to see me.

I hope you are well and still enjoying the "after Christmas" time. 

I have to say I will be pleased once things get back to normal on the TV.

I know I know that should not be a major problem, but I do like the TV on while I am 
working .... and the "rubbish" that is on here in the UK is something else. 

Anyway there are much more important things happening - was on the phone for 
nearly an hour this morning to Mum. Think she felt better after not sure about me.....
No of course I am ok.... just felt bit drained. 

So much worry.... but I can not do anything about it.... time will tell. 

Anyway I have been playing with my Color Burst powders today and have come up with this
card for you today. 




It is a Petunia stamped (Rubbernecker stamps) in permanent ink the outline and added the colours to the center 
from the powders on my mat. I have tried to keep to the colour Zucchini which I think 
would be a yellow / green colour ?  

I have used today watercolour paper to add that bit of texture. 


Then I have added black "zero's!" onto the background with butterflies with zeros too. 
Not sure it that will suffice for the theme but will give it a go :) 


Matted and layered onto to snippets of cardstock from my stash 
onto a cream coloured black card. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Well best dash and get the washing off the line - do not expect it to be dry 
but there is something rather nice with the smell from washing from the line. 

Thank you for popping over and all being well 
see you tomorrow. 

Crafty hugs 
x x 

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Pen and gorgeous colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Pen lovely colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the design and the vibrant colours Pen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Zucchini colours and I love your thinking outside of the box for the nought element. Like it!!
    Thankyou for fluttering by new challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so clever and great design!
    Thank you for joining us at the Butterfly Challenge.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen