Followers

Home

Thursday, 30 March 2017

Biscuit jar


Hi there and welcome to my blog rambles

Glad to say that after yesterday I am glad that Amazon listen to their customers 
in the end and all is sorted. 

The supplier has lost my custom but I can live with that as, as I said yesterday, there is 
plenty of fish in the sea. 

So it is biscuits today - do you find that when you are stressed - you eat. I have to say
chocolate biscuits are my down fall. 

So here is my card today. 

Hope it meets with the theme over at 




I started off with a piece of white card stock

Using Hunkydory Love to Stamp 

Stamped the jar and biscuits in the jar, using masks to make the biscuits "go behind"
Coloured in with watercolour pencils. 

Added hearts around the edges and used a smoothie with orange ink still on 
(from doing the elephants the other day) to colour in the edges. 

I did color lightly with gray and blue the jar to try to make it look like 
glass. 

Stamped the sentiment - and yes I think Happiness is but a biscuit away 

Have a good day and I look forward to hearing from you again 

Pleased to say that I made the TOP 3 (5) with my ribbon flower 
over at 



Bye for now 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

11 comments:

  1. Yourj glass jar of biscuits look so realistic. Lovely colouring. I don't have any vegetables growing but all my borders are now nicely turned over and the front grass has had it's first haircut. Sitting out in the garden with a coffee in the sunshine. Beautiful. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like sweet treas to me Pen and it's such a fun card with bright veery colours and yes stress makes me nibble as well, my downfall is anything Cadbury - I'm a dreadlful example of a diabetic.

    Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is fabulous, Pen. I agree that the jar looks very realistic. You did a fabulous job.

    Congrats on your win, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous Pen, I love the biscuit jar and all the goodies inside it, my favourite is the pink icing round one, super design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect card for our "cakes cupcakes and sweet treats" challenge at Allsorts. Loving the cookie jar. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic jar of cookies Pen the hearts on the backing paper could be mini gingerbread cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used these stamps on my Allsorts entry too - aren't they fab, loved working with them and yours look wonderful in a jar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Pen. The jar of biscuits looks fantastic. I love your background too. It really highlights the jar. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just popped by to admire your project and thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen