Followers

Home

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Boats all at Sea

Hi all 
thank you for popping in today 

Would like to welcome my new followers.... thank you for joining me
on my journey and I look forward to reading your comments.

So with out a further a do here is 
my entry for the March challenge over at Love to Craft Challenge Blog

Boats all at sea 



I have used up one of my background papers where I spread paint left on
my brayer over a white piece of paper from another project. You will see different
colours of paint on the background and I thought it looked like the sea.

There is texture on the background paper.

 topper from Hunkydory of a boat.

Added Crafty Ribbons snippets of red, white, and blue ribbon

Then thought I would add a bit more to do with the sea and add from
Hobby Art Stamps the shells, seahorse and seaweed.

Added a sentiment

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the
following

Challenges

A bit More time to Craft - #39 - "Anything Goes"

Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes Challenge - March Edition

Creative fingers Challenge - Challenge #125

Inky Chicks Challenge - #79 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ribbon Girls = February 'Use Any Image' Challenge


Hope to see you over at Love to Craft Challenge Blog


Have a great day and  hope to see you your creations over  on the blog

And thank you for your visit

Have a great day

and here is a my latest Oven Mitt



Crafty hugs

 x x 

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Pen and the background looks beautiful. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed nautical card Pen, love all the details and the fabulous background. Super ovenmit, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the variation and depth of colour in the background, looks great with the topper. Smashing ovenmit too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen,
    oh what a super card, and your background is so nautical, and lovely, and goes very well with your wonderful image.
    Great ovenmit you have made too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous nautical card.
    Thanks for taking part in The Ribbon Girl Anything Goes Any Image challenge and good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning masculine card! Love the topper and those stamps you used! Thanks for all you do on the Love To Craft Challenge Blog DT! Your work is amazing and I really appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made a great masculine card Pen! Well done!
    hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen