Followers

Home

Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Butterfly Wishes


Morning all hope you are well and you will be enjoying
your day .... what ever the day brings 

Here is my entry as a Design Team Member over at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog

I hope you will pop over and come along and play 

Here is my entry 

Butterfly Wishes 

Using Fluttergy Image No 18

From SheepSki Images 

Prize is 3 images to the winner




Well where do I start with this image .... well first was the original image 


Then in Photoshop I added a patterned paper to the image took a lot of work to do this

and then 

added it to Sherif Craft Artist 2 programme

Then used the Daisy Trail CD Water Garden - may seem a bit of a strange CD to use
but I liked the colours and images to compliment the "flower Butterflies"

Played around with various sections to make it my own.

I hope you like it would and it gives you some inspiration to try 
digi stamps and use the programme CraftArtist 2 

I look forward to seeing you over at LOVE TO SCRAP CHALLENGE BLOG 



And I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 





Crafty hugs 

x x 


14 comments:

  1. Your card is really lovely Pen. I wish I knew how to do all the technical stuff. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! I wouldn't even begin to know how to use all of the stuff in any of those programs. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Pen, beautiful finished result

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed and coloured card Pen, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen,
    this is gorgeous and you are a very clever crafty person.
    I love the wonderful colours as they are so very vibrant and gorgeous.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, love my butterflies in flowers :)
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Andrea I enjoyed using your butterfly image 😊 x

      Delete
  7. This is beautiful! And I'm in awe of your digital prowess! All I can do it manage to print out a black and white digi image and hope it's the right size! : ) But your creation is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, thanks for with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous, Pen! Love the vibrant colors! You definitely have some talent! So very happy to have you on our DT - I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sublime!!! this background is sooo beautiful and these butterflies ! your card is like a little eden

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely. Well done Pen!
    hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous spring colors!! Love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen