Followers

Home

Sunday, 12 March 2017

Cats eyes

Hi all thank you for popping in today
and I look forward to hearing from you 

How is your day today going well I hope

I have been looking into the challenges I enter and see that a lot over 
this last year have either closed or turned to Facebook.

So with that in mind I have found a challenge which in a way is linked with 
IndigoBlu and that is on Facebook  



So here is my card for today.... 




I have used something new the Stamp from Visible Image 

onto my mopped up watercolour papers. 

Turquoise start .... stamping the image in black. Did highlight the eyes with a little 
white to tone down the colour. 

Mounted onto red card stock and then made some background Lime Green 
mopped up papers. 



Added a Lime Green edge with alcohol marker. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Hope you have a great day 

Think there are ways forward to continuing to do my craft
Will be posting each day 
with my tips and idea. I know it keeps me focused and 
it is interesting to look back over time to 
see how one progresses. 

There are always new openings if one is willing to try. 

Hope to see you soon and look forward to hearing from you. 

The only problem I think is when one posts entries on Facebook you 
do not get the comments here on ones blog? 

Anyway change is in the air.....

And certainly outside in the garden. 

Take care and see you again 

Crafty hugs 

x x 



4 comments:

  1. Hi there - this card is wonderful. I love the 'mop up ' backing and that gorgeous kitty stamp :-)
    It's been raining here non-stop for 5 days so I'm a bit fed up with it now :-(

    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a super card Pen. I love that cat stencil and the colours are lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, anything to do with cats I love, teriffic design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really LOVE your card. That is a beautiful cat.

    I will never join facebook or any other social media sites. Too busy just trying to be a good blogger! Hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen