Followers

Home

Saturday, 11 March 2017

Hoppy Birthday


Hi there thank you for popping in today 

Lovely to see you and thank you for your Birthday wishes yesterday.

Had a nice relaxing day not doing very much and had a nice meal in the 
evening. 

Always lovely not to have to cook I have to say..... 

Here is my card for today which I have been making in between being 
out in the garden.

Such a beautiful day. 


Started off with all these bits from Hunkydory 


Made the background with Blue sky and clouds 
with bump hill. 

I have used paper from Craftwork cards ....


Blended around the edges and mounted onto a card blank


Start making the Bunny using wet glue to stick onto background design


Added a Hobby Birthday sentiment, flower and carrot. 
Note how I have the face of the bunny at an angle. You can not see but there 
is depth to the face with different layers 


Three B's are Bunny, Blue, Birthday sentiment. 

I would like to enter him in the following 

Challenges





Had a lovely time out in the garden today, 
getting the beds ready for planting and sowing in the next month. 

Picked some rhubarb lovely.....

I am sure I will be fast asleep really quite quickly tonight if not 
before in the chair. 

Thank you again for your visit and I look forward to 
seeing you again. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pen so plessed to hear you had a lovely birthday.
    Fab fun card , love the image and your card design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that was fun to put together Pen. A lovely card. Glad you enjoyed your birthday. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday for yesterday and our rhubarb is only just showing.Great decoupaged image and love the background ---Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! Sounds like it was terrific. Super cute card - love how you did the background. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen