Followers

Home

Thursday, 2 March 2017

Somebody to Love

Hi there and thank you for popping in

Here is my card for today



I have been playing with CraftArtist 2 programme again

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 


Challenge


Not myself today - 

My son is in hospital waiting for a pacemaker to be fitted. 

He is only 41 years old. 

Have to remember that he is in the right place.

Must dash sorry such a short blog today

Head not in the right place.

Crafty hugs

x x 


5 comments:

  1. Sending beast wishes to your son Pen, great work with Craft Artist, beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely page. Best wishes to your son, I hope he makes a good recovery from surgery and the pacemaker gives him a new lease of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great project and I hope your son makes a speedy recovery.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear I do hope your son will be ok. Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen