Followers

Home

Sunday, 5 March 2017

Too lips for you ......

Hi all 

Here is my card for today





I have used the other section of the New Penny Black stamp from yesterday 
to stamp onto white card stock the Tulips.


I have used my Derwent Intense pencils to colour in.

Then "mopped up" colour from my craft mat having used 
Ken Oliver Color Bursts yesterday. 


Just sprayed water onto the mat and mopped up. 

Mat and layered onto black card stock snippet 
onto a very bright orange Hunkydory Adorable Scorable card

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 




Not really myself today so will keep it short 

Was awake at 2am with a tummy ache so was watching TV 
for all of the night with a "hotty Botty" on my tummy. 

Not sure what is up....

May just be stress.... 

From all that has been going on .....

Anyway an early night for me today I think after I have watched 
Call the Midwife. 

Have a good day 

Oh before I go The Craft Barn is having a Blog Candy
Pop over to see them 


Crafty hugs 

x x 

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and your tulips look amazing. The inktense pencils are definitely on my crafty wish list. It's a gorgeous Spring card and I love your background too. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pen, I love the tulips and their vibrant colours, brilliantly coloured background too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Spring card! Love those flowers and the mop up technique! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the vibrant colours

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creation is just lovely Pen, and the soft Spring colours are just perfect for our theme this week, in fact all of our themes so many thanks for joining us at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen