Followers

Home

Thursday, 2 March 2017

Wishing well charm

Hi 

Been playing trying to keep my mind occupied waiting to hear from 
my son and the operation he is having on his heart. 

So here is  another card for today


I have used a coated card stock from Imagination Crafts 
and the Starlight paints. 

Using Sheena Douglass stencils -- stenciled in the flowers 

Added a sentiment 

Ribbon with a metal charm. 

Mounted onto black card and onto a green card onto white card blank

Been something different to do today.

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


Thank you for your visit and will catch up 
again later today

Crafty hugs 

x x 

4 comments:

  1. Good wishes to your son Pen. What a worry for you both. Your card is beautiful. I love the colours and the stencilling looks lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with you as it must be a very hard day for you. My Sister had a pacemaker fitted about three years ago and her quality of life improved dramatically afterwards. I was really surprised as to how quickly she was discharged after the procedure. As you say, your Son will be in good hands and I wish all the very best for him. Your card is beautiful and I love the wishing well in the background, it's so subtle. It's a superb colour palette and the little charm just finishes it off perfectly. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An extremely pretty creation Pen, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    I do hope you receive positive news from your son, so hard being a Mum waiting on news.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen,
    oh I do hope all went well with your Son's op yesterday.
    Love theis wonderful and vibrant card, and everything you have done to create it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen