Followers

Home

Monday, 24 April 2017

a Posy of Spring flowers

Hi there

Thank you for popping over today and sorry I missed you yesterday. 

Had a lovely time over seeing my family Eldest daughter, Hubby and 
Farran my Grandson. 

Then spent the afternoon out in the garden 

Where does the time go I ask myself.... too quick by half. 

So today 






Busy making wee cards to go into parcels so thought I would share them 
with you today


Used my Misti and made small cards using watercolour inks
on the rubber stamp from 


Penny Black.


So quick and easy to make and yet so effective. 

Just love them.


A posy of Spring Flower cards 

I would like to enter them into the following 

Challenges 




It is a lot colder today and there is forecast for rain
I have to say that our garden could do with some rain now. 

I hope you have a great day and I am busy today 
with a Commission to do a drawing of a "family dog" 

Using my pastels for this so it will be on going for the next week 
I expect. 

Do not wish to rush it. 

I feel sometimes I loose my mojo making cards and 
think this is reflected in my latest projects. 

All part and parcel of the learning curve of crafting 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

18 comments:

  1. These are so pretty, Pen! A love set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I am so impressed with the way you colored those flowers. Each is a mini masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed cards Pen, lovely colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful collection of cards Pen, as you know it's a PB stamp I am very fond of as well. Thanks so much for joining in our Spring theme at Penny Black and More challenge and also this month at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful Pen. I really like the colours yoy've used. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you don't look like you've lost your mojo to me, these cards are fabulous. I've just ordered the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to make cards like these very soon. Sadly, I missed the first batch so I'll have to wait until the end of May! Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pen,
    oh these are so lovely and wonderful colours too.
    Gorgeous water colour stamping.
    Wish it would rain here in my neck of the woods as we are in dire need of it.
    It kills my back all this watering with watering cans, and my water butt is almost empty.
    My kitchen is in the front of the house so I have to either carry through my living room or run a rather grubby hose on my carpet which I hate.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful set of cards, love all the different colors you used!
    Thanks so much for joining us this month at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful set of cards in lovely colour combos

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and they look wonderful as a set. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful set of cards - congratulations!
    I invite you to participate with a new card here -
    IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/04/ikesworld-challenges-87-anything-goes.html
    ***
    Blessings
    Borqna - DT for IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love these cards & they're perfect for our challenge at PBSC--thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful set of cards. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely set of cards, love the colours and that beautiful flowermstamp

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card! Love the flower colors

    and
    Thank you for always encouragement for me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have been busy making these gorgeous giftcards. Beautiful made with lovely stamps! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello. These are really lovely cards. Did you ink the stamps up before you stamped? I've never heard of doing this. Mind you I'm still fairly new to papercrafting and stamping so still have so much to learn. πŸ˜†πŸ€” but with people with talent like yours Pen! It will certainly help me. Thankyou. X.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen