Followers

Home

Wednesday, 12 April 2017

All that glitters

Hi there

Welcome today to my blog and thank you for your visit. 

Was very interested in your comments yesterday about keeping dogs on leads 
and would like to report that the sheep and lambs are all ok today. 

Also I hasten to add that the loose dog yesterday there was not sign of the owner
or I would have spoken to them. 

Unfortunately we do not have a "local Bobby" nearest Police station is some 7 miles or so 
away. But I will mention the problem to our Parish Council at the next meeting. 

Also I am a great lover of all animals including dogs. Wish I had one I have to 
say, miss our old boy but there it is, the time is not right "yet".

Anyway back to my card for today.

Rather a lot of bling on the card. 


Started off with a card blank which is embossed with daisy flowers and 
painted with Cosmic Shimmer paint 


Painted


Added glue dots and sprinkled with Chloe glitter Ice Maiden 
added also Cosmic shimmer gold glitter.... but do not think you can see it


Added a printed sentiment with Pearl drops, lace ribbon bow (from Crafty Ribbons) , rose buds 
and a grey rose. 

Something different for me I have to say, plenty of bling, flowers 
and texture. 

I would like to enter if for the following 

Challenges 





Thank you for your visit today. 

Very pleased to say that I made the Design Team Favourite over at 

A Snowflake Promise Challenge 38 


Thank you so much 

Have a good day and I look forward to hearing from you 
again 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty and i love the subtle colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Pen, lovely design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely Pen. You did a great job painting all the flowers. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card, super embossing folder and like the choice of yellow for the painted flowers Lots of lovely bling too.
    Thank you for joining our 'Bling' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen,
    oh what a very pretty card and your design is ace.
    Wonderful painting of the daisies, and the bling is lovely.
    Yes I too miss my dog although it is years since I have had one now as my DH hates dogs, and after loosing my last dog I decided not to have another one.
    Maybe one day perhaps again.
    I would like a Westie very much.
    Had a Dalmatian once when my children were younger, and I called it spot.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty. The entire front of the card must have taken you forever to paint. You have so much patience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your accolade, well deserved.
    Love your card today, that must have been a labour of love to create, but the result was definitely worth it. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a very pretty card for our 'Bling' theme, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen