Followers

Home

Thursday, 6 April 2017

Eggs Chicks and Easter

Hi there 

Thank you for popping in today

Hope you are having a great day. I have been to the Village Hall Coffee morning
with my cards today. 

Nice turn out and got our potato for the competition of potato in a bucket 
for the Village Hall Summer Fair. 

Anyway here is my card for today, something about food 



what can it be...... oh yes an Easter egg 

I have used Hunkydory items for this card and layered up the decoupage 
bits not with foam but glue so that it can be sent in the post. 


It just adds a bit more to the card I think and I added an 
extra chick.... now I suppose that could be food too.

A chick becomes a chicken.... 

Hope you like it 

A quick card 

Challenge 



Its a beautiful day here today - sun is out and it feels quite hot in 
the garden 
so that is where I am now heading. 

Have a great day 

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog I really do 
appreciate it 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

5 comments:

  1. Noooo, you can't eat that cute chick! Definitely eat the Easter eggs though. Fab card and good luck with the potato. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Pen. I've been making Easter cards today too. Good luck with the potato. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely creation, great image and design.
    Thank you for joining in our 'Food' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Pen, sweet image and beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Easter card Pen

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen