Followers

Home

Sunday, 16 April 2017

Flower power


Happy Easter to you all 

Thank you for popping in today to visit my blog

I have had fun making this card. I have used up so many snippets of paper
and bibs and bobs 




Die cutting out the flowers and the leaves 


Using a sheet of paper with flowers on and die cut the edge. 

Used a bit of shimmer card to make the trellis 


Added the edge of handmade paper to the edge.




OH NO the Nuvo drops exploded all over the work surface.


Made the flower, added a few drops 
stamped out the sentiment onto die cut out snippets from the remainder of the 
paper having cut the other bits out. 


I have added two strips of Crafty Ribbons ribbon from my stash. 

I hope this will follow the sketch theme  I have just flipped image and made it square. 


I hope you like it and look forward to hearing from you soon 

Challenges 






Have a great day and a Great Easter. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 






8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, lovely range of elements

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used many snippets to recycle this card into a thing of beauty. I only wish my recycled efforts looked this beautiful and very romantic, too. Happy Easter, Pen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pen, lovely colours and beautiful details, hope you've had a lovely Easter, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the flowers are beautiful Pen the colours you used for the paper look so delicate fantastic card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of all those snippets Pen - such a pretty card!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, thank goodness the nuvo drops exploded over your glass mat and not over the card! Love all the little elements you've added to your card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Pen, oh dear sorry the Nuvo drops exploded, at least it didn't touch your card though!Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card that you've made with all your snippets.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen